Harry Potter REAL SPOILER INSIDE!

:clap: harry potter has sex with…

ok i lied, but this is funnier

lmao. no its page 704 duhhhh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does he die? I stole a copy of the book and read the last pages and hes still talking in it…Unless its a flashback or something?

he dies on 704 and is brought back to life on pg 724

http://hp07raid.pbwiki.com/

you biiiiiith!!!

roffle at the handouts.

haha

On Friday night, the Transit Barnes and Noble was mobbed with Harry Potter fans, with a 5 wide line wrapping around the entire store. Grown men dressed up as witches, etc.

We drove by at 5 mph with a megaphone and riddled off an entire page of spoilers.

I wish we could have gotten video.

[quote=“Zong,post:9,topic:32708"”]

On Friday night, the Transit Barnes and Noble was mobbed with Harry Potter fans, with a 5 wide line wrapping around the entire store. Grown men dressed up as witches, etc.

We drove by at 5 mph with a megaphone and riddled off an entire page of spoilers.

[/quote]

Hahahahaha, I love you. <3

P.S. Harry has Sex with Ginny, and Ron bones the hot witch bitch. The End.

[/quote]

:clap: :clap:

[/quote]

Holy shit man, I drove by them like 5 times, and that never even crossed my mind

Fucking genius!

[/quote]

ahahaha my friend adam was doing that too

[/quote]

If i was stupid enough to wait in line and heard the spoilers.I would have chased said person down and bad things would pursue.

The book was amazing even though i knew who died

Silly cracka, everyone knows AWD > Nike

[quote=“redrum,post:7,topic:32708"”]

roffle at the handouts.

[/quote]

lol, no doubt. those are great

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/j_k_rowling_hints_at_harry_potter