Have a SR20DET? Want a easy and great upgrade? KOYO RAD-SAMCO-FLEXALITE

I somehow have 2 of these, and no car to use them in!
I have 2 KOYO/KOYORAD Racing Rads for SR20DET.
These are for a S13, but can be used VERY easily if you own a S14. or SR Swapped Skyline.
89-98 240SX, 180SX or Silvia, this will work for YOU!
Both are used, but in excellent condition!

KOYO Aluminum Racing Radiator/ rad, for s13. Just the rad itself. $290
Picture is of same model of rad, mine obviously used

Mint KOYO Aluminum Racing Radiator/ rad, for s13, SAMCO BLUE hoses(silcone type, resistant to fuel, oils and damage), clamps, and dual FAL fans, with shrowd(black version, and also moves 2000CFM! Wow!) $500

Just a peep through US websites(much cheaper, then factor shipping, duties etc, but still cheaper than buying local) Option 2 would cost400rad +110 hoses+380 fans+shipping+ duties.) crazy as it is, thats almost 1000! Save 500 bucks and buy mine.

I am located in Hamilton, but can sometimes meet elsewhere. A current issue with my licence makes meeting a bit more difficult than usual (to those who have dealt with me in the past and are used to fast and easy meets off the highway, but I can do my best)

Please contact me ONLY via telephone at 905 96two 7498 and SMS/TEXT is perfectly fine.

Please also, if your not sure about buying, do some research. Koyo, Samco and FAL make EXCELLENT products and are used on some of our community’s nicest machines, for a reason.

Please do not contact me if you:
-Do not have the money to purchase item
-want to trade me your xyz item for my items.
-want to have a “payment” plan
-plan on using the work “bro” in any message.
-plan on letting me jump through hoops to meet you, then not show up, or “im just leaving toronto now” 5 mins before our arranged time.
-plan on “bro c’mon take half” lowballing. I will tell you to go home, and that will be it.

Thanks!

Flake #1.

Serious inquiries only!

Ready to go and all freshly polished to get the bitches wet.

nobody wants to be a cool guy