HDTV Tuners

if u want some coax i have boxes and boxes 3ghz rg6

For those of you who had a good experience with the phillips silver sensor, congratulations. From where I live, its the biggest piece of shit ive ever used my entire life. It picked up channel 2, and thats it. Im taking it back to circuit city and getting my $60 back asap. What a horrible investment! Damn…I hooked up a a freakin stone age antenna to my tv and it picks up 8 digital channels and more analog. What did it cost me? Not a penny cus it was laying around in the freakin closet. Ugh…

I didn’t say it had anything to do with clarity, I understand the concept of a digital signal :smash2:

:gotme:

Silver Sensors are HIGHLY directional. You almost need to use a compass to aim them. Trial & error will be cumbersome @ best.

With mine (Silver Sensor knockoffs @ $20 ea), a change of 5* can drop out 2,4,7.

Its all about the range of the antenna. I guess you just live too far away. I’ve found that a good element antenna works best for people who live in the boonies.

50+ elements is good for ~100 miles from the tower
30-40 elements ~70 miles from the tower

From EA, we could pick up CBC on certain days, which was great for high def hockey. It was a directional motorrized antenna though.