Head unit for car

As the title states im looking for a decent head unit for my impreza. Would really prefer pioneer, but would consider a few other brands. post up what you have. Thanks

-Mike

I have an app radio if you want.

what is that exactly lol?

Lol, mike has a nice pioneer unit FS on here. But I have a pioneer app radio, check out their site. It works with the iPhone 3GS, 4 and 4s

I just googled it man haha. How much were you thinking for that? I like his alot but im not looking to spend that much right now I wish I could.

Pm me, we will make it work for you

This is still available. http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?236400-Pioneer-Double-DIN-AVIC-X910BT-Headunit-Touch-Screen-DVD-GPS-Bluetooth-375

I have a Pioneer DEH-3300UB I just took out of the car if your still interested. Let me know if you want it.

will do

I saw that but im not looking to spend that man

how much were you thinking? pmed

How much were you thinking… I have a Pioneer AVIC N-1 id let go.

I have not received a pm from you and I can’t send one because it says your inbox is full.

Here’s what I was going to send you:

I would like to get $90 for it but that negotiable. I bought it about a year ago and have really liked it. Everything on it works great and it have a good quality feel, something my Dual before lacked. The sound quality is also very good.

i def sent it man, my inbox is cleared now!

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

im honestly not sure man. that avic is a solid unit but if I go that route im going to go double din.

PM’d.