Heads Up! Gymkhana 9 HERE! Ken Block in Buffalo [Tues 9/13/16 Release]

Old ford plant? I know where the one in hamburg/blasdell one is, but I’m guessing that is not it.

X…

The old Nanodynamics building.

Anyone down there checking this out? Im stuck at work

I’ll head down in a bit and check it out.

Confirmed sighting of a Hoonigan dude picking up 1,000 drinks from Starbucks on Chippewa a few minutes ago. :tup:

I have a pal on set. He’s pretty pumped but signed that he can’t post anything anywhere.

I just realized I can’t stand on the roof of my new truck to get pics like I did with my old truck when Top Gear was in town…

Did you realize that the easy way or the hard way?

Easy way fortunately, lol.

• Updated - - -

OK so I’m seeing some bootlegs on social media right now but nothing really worth going down there to see.
@BDR5oh does anyone know when they might jump the bridge? Maybe I’ll jet ski down the river and post up.

Wonder if this is worth taking my boat down river for…

Mike … tomorrow if you go on the inner break wall you can see a great view of some filming

I drove around to all the bridges and it didn’t look like any were being setup for a jump, at least not today.

Met up with @BIG_E and watched a bit of it. @Xander was there too. I’ll post a few pics soon.

• Updated - - -

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/chopper.jpg

I was right there when they set it down … pretty amazing pilot skills … I was also thinking the jet wash was gonna be worse than it was

• Updated - - -

If anyone is planning on checking this out via water … your best bet is to launch by like small boat harbor … and stay inside the break wall and you’ll catch a great view of tomorrow’s action

@Xander looking on:

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/xanderwatch.jpg

Good times!! Thanks for the heads up BDR5oh!!!

x…

+1 :tup:

Fire dept and EMS headed there for a car in the water as we speak. That’s not good.

Both were on site when they were filming, which makes me think some jerk after hours wanted to pretend he was Mr. Block…

I was up there around 3 watching some donuts. Not many people around until after 5pm.

There was a fenced area blocking the area they were to the water. The helicopter was close to it with the Raptor.

Just looked at pics, the fence was down in back.

Yeah it was a coincidence. Just a drunk drove into the river

Looks like they are filming at Furhman again today. Helicopter, fire, and police are there now.