Hella 500 Driving lights NIB

I have had these in storage for sometime… Never fired!

There is some corrosion on the mount brackets (very light) If super anal could touch up with black paint and they would look perfect. I mounted on my jeep bull bar for a month & then traded the Jeep and removed. Never wired. Everything still in the box.

$65

Pic?

I can snap some. I only removed the driving lights. The instructions, wiring harness and switch are still in the bag. Never plugged in or wired. They include the covers.

It wouldn’t be until tomorrow.

They’re like $60 at Walmart and Advanced Auto. Just mentioning that.

I will attest for these things though. I had a set. Amazing. I had them on my rusted out CRX. I had them turn on with the high beams. You won’t get the light output these things give out from anything for that price.

I never see them for less then $79-85 dollars + tax

Open to serious offers… Not one to be dicked around. I am just cleaning out my garage.

They are amazing!!! I use to have a set on a Chevy Blazer wired into the high beams! Luved them…

pics :slight_smile:

pics please, no way in hell im paying 65 for them tho

id like some pics!!!

http://www.myhellalights.com/index.php/default/auxiliary-lamps/halogen-lamps/500-series/hella-500-driving-lamp/

I’d take $50 for them… The link above is what they look like. They have white & black covers.

where in cp are you?

PM sent

bump