Hello All!

Hi everyone! My name is Terri, live in Wilkins Twp, married, drive a 2003 Nissan 350Z Touring nicely modded. I have only been in PA for 3 years so I am just getting to know the fair city, although my grandparents lived here all their life so I did come up during the summers when I was a kid (Glenshaw). I am a moderator at 350z-tech.com and admin at ZChickz.com so I am not a newb to forums by any means :smiley: LOL I ran across the name of this site on one of my Z forums and decided to check it out. Looking forward to maybe coming to a show or a meet here and there, I am the secretary for the ECZA Northern Chapter, travel to Philly a couple times a year for our meets there, but looking for something local. If any of yall know of a Z Club here in Pgh please let me know (it would make my husband VERY happy that I wouldn’t be dragging him kicking and screaming across the state for car stuff haahahah). Here is my baby: Lucy Z…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/avatars%20and%20sigs/sig3b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/final%20winter%20detail%2004/enginebay.jpg

my cardomain page

welcome:beer:

welcome!

welcome… do you have a kittah?

i’ll race ya!

welcome

welcome. nice ride!

Welcome, and cool car

Thanks for the welcomes Guys!!! Looking forward to making some new friends in the area…

im working in swissvale at the moment

Kitty? Yep, one, her name is Delilah, jinxxy one of our dogs…cat is her nickname hahahah

LOL I work in Blawnox…freeport road…

welcome and really not bad with the car

welcome. Me and my wife are right over in penn hills by churchhill cc. I have seen your site before when looking for potential members last summer.

:hsdance:

Sweet! We are right off Greensburg Pike (behind Bob’s lounge if ya know where that is)! We’ll have to hook up one day!

pic of said kittah? :naughty:

yup I know exactly where greensburg pike is due to running EMS in that area for my old job.

its like 2 min from our house if that.

welcome and nice car

Yep very close…LOL Hubby is w/ VFD #1 Wilkins, been w/ them for 19 years…

Does he happen to know a guy by the last name of Shrimp? I link he is at Wilkns 4? Him and his daughter were in my essentials class about 7 years ago.

You have a PM…lol

Penis much???

here we go again :rofl: