Hello

sorry to OT on your thread anna. i just had to post this. i couldnt hide it anymore from the other members of tnc. both david and goneinsixtyseconds are “life partners”. please respect their decision and their lifestyle. do not judge them for it."D

^^^ wowzers… i am soo shocked

Oh boi!
hahahaha

Yes it’s true, he said he’ll give me his twin turbo kit if i stick with him :rolleyes:

haha, good luck ripping the turbo’s out … they’re tucked 1 cm away from the steering knuckle :slight_smile:

Nah, I had a feeling when I made a move on Rich a few years back and he didn’t respond. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooh…Did someone say facebook?

i’m insulted …

not really because you’re calling me gay (because i’m not) but more along the lines that you peg david as being my gay partner … pfffft, i can do way better than HIM :stuck_out_tongue:

:LOL

Moving from Church, and now to the young David!

^ We all know he likes a variety kind of men

YOU COULD BE NEXT!

i’m not that desparate …

yet "D

I’m the mail order son from the outskirts of mainland china… so no.:wink:

WHAT!!!:{

hehe

dont feel to bad about that. he doesnt really like telling people. david is his current flavor of the month. hehehehehe. add up tnc on facebook so we can add you also.

what are you doing up so early on a saturday morning? seen you on kennedy by hw7 at like 830 thismorning, looked like your car anyways

^^^ Kennedy and Hwy7???
Does that mean you’re also coming to the meet tonight that’s near Leslie and Hwy 7???

^^ Possibly if i dont get lost