Hello

Hey, just wanted to drop a line and say hi. Found out about this site not too long ago and thought I’d make a post.

My name’s Anna and I drive an 89 rex with some mods. (I know, it ain’t a Nissan haha.) I’m also a part of SGR, an all girl car team and director of the race division. See some familiar faces around, nice work on the forum, keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Hey Anna…:X …seen your car couple times…cute
CRX not bad at all;) keep up the good work and
enjoy the forums…

welcome to the boards.:smiley:

I saw you gripping at CSCS, for some reason your car seems ridiculously fast. Can’t be put to shame by a little honda now can’t we? :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome, i always see your car out at shows, it’s some hot stuff

hey anna, remember me? we’ve met a few times and once on the track when i passed you on the last corner :wink:

welcome to the forum

welcome to the boards.

You mean you made a pass at her and you got rejected? hahaha

yeah, i tried using your pick up line of “HI! I’M DAVID LI! AKA XUPPPAXERO!” but for some reason she laughed and ran away after i said that "D

Welcome to the boards!!

Welcome to the boards, now bring your whole crew!!:stuck_out_tongue:

R:drivin

pwned goneinsixtyseconds!!!

pwned david 100x better!!! ROFL!!!

Hey welcome seen you’re car around midwest a lot… lol. well hope you enjoy it here and see you at some future meets :R

Hey man… Dont be tarnishing the name of XuperXero the Legendary Z driver! We all know that you dropped your pants and she laughed and ran away at the size of your dick. Oh, the fact that you’re fugly doesn’t help either! Sorry to break it to you man.

P.S. how do you know my last name? ****ing stalker!

just in case you forgot your last name is on your facebook and pretty much everyone here is on there. lol

yawn
wow, insulting another guys penis size … that’s SO ORIGINAL and mature, should we be setting up a time to fight on the playground as well? oh wait, you’re 19 … it all makes sense now :slight_smile:

and your last name is on facebook dummy :hmm

Hi Anna, don’t mind our off-topic remarks… this is the sort of fun we have in every thread! :smiley:

Oh… the hilarity ensues, as one dumb comment comes at the tail of another!

oh yeah, in case the mods are worried about this thread, david and i aren’t enemies or anything … we just like harassing each other here and on facebook :slight_smile:

oh, and anna and i are friends as well and she’s not the type to get offended by this type of commentary :slight_smile:

hahahaha

Just something to kill time and humor myself while in class.

My apologies to Anna for OTing her thread.