Hello...

Hi! :greddy:

Just wanted to come out of lurking mode, seems like a nice place to chat
and learn. I recently came back to the DA’burgh in FEB after living in Philadelphia for about 5 yrs, I found this site by googling so thats how I ended up here, I guess you can say I am car enthusiast like everybody else on here.

I have been a DSM fan for about good 10 yrs, I used to own '93 Eclipse NA 4G63
until it got stolen :crying: r.i.p. I used to love her.

So now I recently purchased '91 240sx from old friend of mines, it just so happened to be sitting in his back garage for about a good year or so, I was like, “What are you gonna do with that?” he was like “to the junkyard soon” so I said give it to me, I needed a car anyways since being back here, he was like “ok” lol, it was love at first sight hehe.

He never got around to fixing it after he bought a new car if you ever see a Maroon Scion TC speeding up North Hills thats him :eek4: hes always in a hurry to get to work, anyways if theres any 240sx members on here hit me up, I need some pointers, and no I did not get the car for drifting reason and no it doesnt have a SR20DET.

Hopefully, I can meet up with some members, even though I might be out of place being a old head…anyways thats my story! Later! :bigthumb:

welcome

welcome!

welcome

WELCOME!!

Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

welcome:beer:

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome

Welcome

Thanks, trying to get 5 pts

hi