Hello

Hey everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the site and pretty excited that there is a car forum just for Pittsburgh. I am on a few other forums, but I am usually one of the only people from the area. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. I am in Bethel Park and I just got a 2007 Mazda3 Hatch, I have not done anything to and and won’t do anything too extreme, I just like cars and like talking about cars.

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome! you’ll find car talk and a lot more here!

Welcome, from one 3 owner to another.

welcome:beer:

What year/trim? I saw a new Mazdaspeed3 in South Park yesterday. Mine is a 2007 MZ3 Touring w/ auto/manumatic tranny. Not the fastest car in the world, but it’s quick with it’s handling and is a lot faster than my other cars I have owned. My wife also has an 05 Orange Element.

Welcome

welcome

welcome

I love the 3 Ive owned a few mx3s and now have some mx6s the are fun cars

welcome

Mine’s an '05 2.3 manual. It’s a great little car, not many can match it’s performance/dollar. I would kill for an MS3 though.

welcome

welcome

hi

Does anyone know of a good performance/exhaust shop in the south hills? I want to get a new exhaust for the 3, but I don’t know that I want a full cat back because I don’t want to spend like 600 bucks. I really just want to get a quality throaty exhaust (not ricey). I don’t really care about performance

1st try is by robinson. not that far and top notch work.

*My bad. I PMed you the site.

Welcome