Hello

Hey guys, have had an account on here for a little bit. mainly i’m on other forums but like to surf this one here and there. I have a Silver 2003 Audi A4. It has the sport package, quattro, 5 speed manual. It’s debadged, if you see me around say what’s up.

Welcome

Welcome

hi

welcome

welcome:beer:

Welcome

welcome im in the s.park area alot show pics so i can wave and honk the air horn

Audi love. I’m running a 2004.5 with GT28RS APR Stage 3+ set up. Click on stuff in sig if interested.
Be sure to check out audizine.com and go to the North East forum and the “Pittsburgh People” thread. Longest and most viewed thread on the whole site. Good people there and we get together a lot. Some don’t even own Audis anymore and still hang out. Most of the Audi peeps there also get together on motorcycles if you ride bikes.

EDIT: Oh, shit, is this Dave? I just looked at your profile and if it is, all of the above means nothing, lol, 'cause you already have been there. Saw your car today; went to Chick Fliet for lunch across the street.

haha yeah Lee, it’s me Dave. Hope to see your car out and about sometime soon. Is the front fixed?

Thanks guys.

welcome…nice to see another audi guy on here.

Welcome!!

It’s at Roberts Auto Body getting done up.

welcome

What do you have? and where in dormont are you?

I have an 03 a4 wagon…

Welcome

Sorry to hear that you have an Audi, too.

Welcome anyways! :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome