Help me track this #

I got a text for you… sent!

fuck

certainly better than me sending you pics of the shitter lol

crocodile bar isnt sending them anymore, the people doing the texts took crocs text list with them when they got fired and started working at the bend…do you know anyone that works(ed) at crocodile bar? my own cousin is doing the text spams he took my phone while i was working and literally took almost every number out of my phone for the list and he wont even take me off the list.

yeahh it has to be an online thing im assuming. ahahaha i dont know anyone from that beautiful country

choko send me a website like your explaining

Yeah, someone I knew works or worked there. Another one of my friends who knew him also gets them. We’d assumed thats how it started. He has actually gone there repeatedly and asked to be removed but with no luck.

lucky i dont get them… text spam is actually groudns for a suit… and yea i wouldnt be above suing for that just to tell them to go f themselves… people have to pay for incoming texts and text spam is almost like stealing $

you can send sms from tons of websites (check google)… and you wont be able to track them… and you most likely wont be able to tell who “actually” sent them. when you send sms from a website, the site will ask you what is the return number… the user can put in whatever they want.

viper. stop using the # instead of $.

that’s the second time you’ve done it. once more and i’m getting you banned.

hrmm I just get spam texts from you about croc :stuck_out_tongue:

kkiidddddddddiiinnggg

i dunno why i did that… im fuckign exhausted today, i feel hung over and i dont know why. I was painting last night so maybe that has to do with it… fawk

Why don’t you post up his fucking cell phone number…

:word: :lol: