Got a new phone number... IMPORTANT

Hey guys, I got a new phone number. It’s kind of a weird number but I pay extra each month to have it so short. I should have everyone’s number in my phone, so just text me the word “quiz” to be sure.

EDIT: Almost forgot my number. It’s NIKUK IS NO FUN!

WORD.

Testing…Testing…1 … 2…

Is this thing on?

:gotme:

wtf?

i don’t like what you have to say

I know you have my number, but I just texted you to be doubly sure

cool, got your text!

I was referring to the fact that I sent you a text and wanted to know if it went through.

Texted.

Does this mean that the other one is invalid?

Enjoy your $100 cell bill to anyone dumb enough to send that txt.

Yep, got all your texts guys, TPGSR, i didn’t have your number so i assume it was the one that came through as 716-826-XXXX???

:tup:

is this some kind of trick… o wait google is my best friend

Nope mine was the 548 number, hopefully someone else just decided to text you even though they dont know you.

and oh man to you for posting your new number, all the leg humpers are going to Text Bomb your ass.

awe who edited my post and ruined the fun.

nikuk… :squint:

oh man, now i can bother newman. not really, but if this is your number im really suprised you posted it on nyspeed, probably the worst move.

Nikuk changed it. It originally said text “quiz” to 21222. Anyone stupid enough to do it would have a 10 dollar charge added to their phone bill every month.

It was a mean prank. But if you were dumb enough to do it, you deserved it. Idiot tax.

HAHAHAHAHA

nikuk swoops in with epic pwnage

newman lmk when you get my mms

lol nice. i dont text though either.

i wouldnt figure you would put your number on here. all humpers and pranksters that would be texting you. lol

I love that nikuk changed it out.

Shall we organize a text bomb to newman?