Help Needed: Engineers/Architects/Physiscs Gurus enter please

the remodeling has so far kept all existing walls. the home is a previous 1-room school house of the very old days, the owner before my uncle converted it into a two story home, poorly. the area above the beam is 2bedrooms, with the attic above one of the rooms where the load is on two of the outer original walls on the corner, and on the middle wall directly over where the beam would go separating the two rooms. the way the current first floor is oriented is the same as the two bedrooms above, where downstairs is a den/office and a living room space. my uncle wants to eliminate this central load-bearing wall to make a nice open larger living room space and replace the wall with a beam that would support the existing upstairs.

EDIT: i had tried emialing the teacher of the class, but she never replied. im assuming because she has no idea who i am because i was never enrolled in her class and probably got cut by the email filter.

EDIT2: if anyone is serious about helping me I would be more than happy to drive them to the place on a weekend and buy dinner in addition to the $20. however, it is in “the alabama swamps” aka the boonies past lancaster speedway