heLP SUPPORT !!! local TECHNO http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pure-trance-2.0

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pure-trance-2.0

So you are probably wondering what pure-trance is ??? well , USTREAM (puretrance ) is PURE Trance productions owned by Dj PAKMAN aka Kevin Somogye. The goal of this site is to bring you the best blend of raw mixes 100% live. With only the best equipment you can get your hands on, DJ DS aka Adam Smogye and Dj PAKMAN , yes they are brothers. With the intention to bring big partys here to western New York such as Phynn on May1st . Pure trance is trying their best to supply you with nothing but the best trance ------house ---- progressive ------mixes . An a efffort to spread the trance love. With their live shows done every week online (ustream). All mixes are 100% live song’s you might have heard some stuff brand NEWW, but everything has a twist. SO tune in , check it out and be ready to be amazed at the live shows . With a promise to get the blood flowing!

THANK you (@DOCTORpuch)

live show right now!!!

I am supporting. But god I hate this track.

Supporting

im a host in THERE DOCTORpuch

actually its pretty good

no shit…

its some hot shit mannn

lol i was gonna start talking shit to you… but i didnt wanna
edit: changed my mind

i signed up but i cant find the stream any more : (

lol ill boot you

awe u cant do that :slight_smile: i was jus sayin hii

safari was acting weird had to sing in with IE

BUMP STILL LIVE !!!

supporting… some good shit.

been awesome stuff all night, im pretty impressed

THANX everyone for tuning in be on the look out for more stuff in the week and will bump when live show is next… been a awesome night DOCTORpuch… out thanx again

LIVE SHOW TONIGHT !!! (not sure on specific time we will be going on) … MOST LIKELY DJ DS AND DJ PAKMAN HOLDING DOWN THE HOUSE SO TUNE IN !!!

my user name - @DOCTORpuch (host)

will BUMP_ WHEN LIVE TONIGHT … !!! TUNE IN !!!

edit

tuffalo beatz

I !!!AM!!! EMPHASIZING !!! A POINT!!! BY USING LOTS !!! OF CAPS!!! AND EXCLAMATION POINTS !!!1