Hey All

Came over from NAM to see if there were any Mini people here. I live up in Butler. Anyone know of a Purple and Black Mini Cooper S that parks up at the Park and Ride off of 79 at the Evans City exit?

Dave

Welcome

Thanks.

welcome
just worked on a mini cooper last week was a first for me

welcome

I do most of my own work. Mods are 19% reduced supercharger pulley, 380 cc injectors, CAI, catback, RMW custom tune = 210whp / 192ftlbs.

Dave

that sounds pretty damn good for that lil ole thing. Keep truckin!

welcome

catch owns a mini…alot of guys on here know him. not sure if he is on this board or not. If so, I don’t know his screen name. :dunno:

He made similar numbers with his s/c mini

true but when he had the tune he actually got lower numbers then without it odd :dunno: welcome

welcome

welcome :beer:

Welcome…

hi

purple mini with black wheels? If its the same one, i’ve been working with the guy just recently. I put it on a mustang dyno and made 182hp with a pulley, header, exhaust and filter. (auto too)

Thanks for all the Welcome’s guys, hope to see some of you round the burgh.

GEARHEAD, are you located at the bottom of cunnigham st, there is a chiropractor accross the street?

That’s a good number for an auto, especially on a MUSTANG dyno. Has he had the computer tuned?

Welcome

yep, thats all me there.

He had some kinda obd port plugin, hold a button and it dumps a flash onto it. We did a before and after on the dyno and it made like 7hp or something like that.

I’ll have to stop in, I go to the chiropractor there twice a week. I’m sure you’ve seen me parking there.

Dave

Welcome

Didn’t see this until now. I have a MCS as well. Welcome!