Hey Bill .... Turbo ellis juan

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/827626420.html

it HAD to be red :frowning:

lol and people think they can get 6k for LT1 cars

it’s cheap

that is a HELL of a deal

If it was any other color I would try and pick this up…

CKY wanted an Ls1 a while back, him or anyone else with a slow crappy car should upgrade! :smiley:

Holy shit thats a steal, any one have cash buy it and flip it, sell on ebay for 5-6k all day

that is a fantastic deal, no doubt…

but i dont want to spend money on something just because its a good deal… red is just not my color…and at that point id just fix mine. hell i could have my car back the way it was with new parts in a week…but now that its apart…i dont want to put it back together without a cage etc…and i want to do everything right.

there is another car i might pick up this weekend… its a pretty damn good deal, not quite as low as this… but to be completely honest, I HAVENT MISSED THE CAR SCENE ONE BIT in the last couple weeks. i dont want to regret spending the money, or spend it unwisely. i have some money in the bank right now and i’d like to keep it there. but i sure as hell wont buy something if it’s not what i want

Not a bad deal.

Looks like it is on Roberts Drive in the apartment in NT. Same place where I bought my 69 16 years ago

Doooooo it.

if i had the $ right now this would be mine

I bet that thing sold already. Shit if I was a betting man I’d say the first person who looked at it bought it.

edit: The listing was already deleted too

deleted.What was it,an LS1 I assume?

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - $3500 (North Tonawanda)

Reply to: sale-827626420@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-04, 7:18PM EDT

Car is in good shape except it failed inspection because of a leaking Rack-n-Pinion.
It has around 97,000 miles and runs great, 6sp Manual Transmission. AM/FM/CD, Power Windows, Power Locks w/ Remote, Ice Cold AC, T-Tops, Leather Seats.

Really a gem of a car, and I would fix it but I just never drive it anymore. My landlord is telling me to get rid of it and I don’t have time to look for another apartment.

Asking $3500 or a respectful offer.
call 716-982-2107 ask for Mike

Nice save, so is it still around?

no H on the hood no care

but not a bad deal