Hey everyone

Hey whats up everyone .My name is Rob.i’m new here.just thought i would post some pics of my ride ,since it’s a domestic.I just recently added some goodies to it.mainly cosmetic(bodykit which is not painted yet).tell me what ya think
http://www.aseclub.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album691

Don’t paint the body kit! Unpainted kits own all.

JK, looking good.

(dont paint the bodykit) LOL. I mean i understand test fitting something to see if it fits, but y would u want to drive around with a half primered car :dunno: . Not to upset anyone. Just my thoughts. I would wait until i had the cash :fart: :fart:

It seems like i’m starting to see more and more cars rolling around with primered bodykits

0h yeah chop, how does your wife like the TSX. I have heard good things about them?

We love it. Has a lot of luxury features for the price. I would have gotten the 6 speed, which I hear is really nice, but she wanted the auto.

Yeah the TSX is a really nice car. Big improvement from the previous generation integra

:ugh:

Ways to fix your vehicle tackiness.

1.) Ditch the wing
2a.) Make sure whatever body kit you do, is not hideous, if it is, ditch it, keep stock parts or find a nice one.
2b.) Make sure, said body kit is painted before you install it, and drive around with it. Only assholes drive around with primered kits.
3.) Don’t rev at faster/heavily modified cars at red lights. It only makes us laugh at you harder, and sit in amazement as you try to speed away from the light, thinking you really beat us, when instead we do not want to waste gasoline on you. (If you don’t do this, then ignore, but that type of behavior fits the style of vehicle appearance you chose to have).
4.) Have a nice day.

What the hell do you mean by that. Don’t you drive a minivan? Thats definately way nicer. :greddy:

:blah: That is my winter beater.

But you race it too! :slight_smile:

and it sounds better than the beat ass TA :mullet:

umm… my post was not insulting, he asked for my opinion

there i gave it back. but edited

Gimme a fuckin’ break. How pussy does Pittspeed have to get? Shit a n00b comes on w/ an Indy car wing on his Avenger and we can’t even own him a little bit? :madfawk:

-TJ

PS- yeah I know: :ban:

x2 - I remember when we used to be able to bash n00bs, good times. Now we have to be all politically correct and shit.

Actually thats funny tj .I’ve known about pittspeed since the day it started. Just decided recently to to register. Not trying to be political about it. just posting what i thought. That’s y its called an opinion. I mean thats what forums are for. Right? .Like i said not trying to create a argument. Just commenting thats all :naughty:

Oh yeah and as far as revvin on cars , thats not my style. I know that my car is not fast. Thats not the reason y i’m doing things to my car. I am hooking it up mainly for show and thats it. I’ve never revved on anybody or anything like that. Oh yeah and i like the wing, thats the reason y i bought it. :naughty:

are in south park often?