hey guys look what i traded the truck for!!!

Taken in Ticonderoga, right? I’ve known of that car since it was showroom stock. Was actually a nice ride with a BADASS system (IASCA quality) at one time.

I used to be the owner of this car. The car had so many electrical problems its not even funny. I feel sorry for the owner of it now.

Post the pics of it with the wheel thru the bed of the trailer, lol

hahhahahahahahaha :facepalm

That car did win a lot of stereo shows back in the day though. This car had 2 Kicker 12’s and underbody glow early in it’s life and AMAZED anyone under 21 years of age in my town, ha.

I hope he comes up with the picture. I sold my old trailer to a friend under the advice that it really needed a new bed laid down. Well, they used it as-is, and the LF wheel of the Probe fell through, funny shit.

Im sure I have seen it then. If it was around when Tweeter held shows, I was big into the “stereo/ricer scene” then.

Car Essentials in Glens Falls did the ‘big’ system in it back in 97 or so. Great system, although the sub side of it was SEVERELY underpowered. It had 6 RF Power 12’s (600W RMS I think) and only had about 200 watts on each speaker. Still belted out like 148 though, impressive for an SQ car.

Im sure I have seen it then. :lol I used to have 2 JL W3 in the hatchback, with 700 to each. :facepalm Not into the huge stereo shit anymore.

Most of us grow out of it, I’m more into just collecting new in box old school shit. I’ve got a RF Power 12 and a CV Stroker 15 new in box:bowdown

The only thing I still have is a Furi amp, that I just cant separate myself from. I always remeber hearing stories about those strokers, how there was a thing on the cone you turned and could tune it. I had a Cerwin Vega, it had a red surround and like a shiny cone, I have no idea what model though.

The adjustment was set from the factory and had no reason to be altered. Lots of CV’s had red surrounds, but I can’t think of one with a shiny cone off hand-most were paper as I recall.

+++++++++++++++++++++ 1 :rofl

build thread? u smokin crack dog ? that thing is NOT worth a build thread lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

dude, badddddddddd move…what a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

LOL you’ve met the guy that’s claiming to be the original owner, he went out in Toga with us and was out the night you last came up.

I smell… SHENANIGANS! :lol

The car actually has quite a story behind it with all it’s owners, etc

ya the story is… its a pile

Well as long as McFluffy likes it better than the S less than 10… meh

It is now for sure, at one point it was kinda cool (for the time anyway)

i didnt trade for this fucking thing. the s10 is still sitting in my driveway