Hey Guys!

hey guys! I am new to all this, and really dont know how to work this, so if anyone wants to help me out, let me know. Thanks guys! :wink:

well looks like you got the post thing down, what else do you need?

Well, iI guess thats all i need to know. I am just new to this forum stuff. I wasnt sure if I was doing it right. I guess I am. Is there anything else I need to know?

welcome.

yea all the new ladies who join have to post pics its a rule.sorry

maybe actually posting in some of the post would be a start :dunno:

well one thing you might need to know is this kid is a wannabe player/pimp.

LOL. Alright. Do I just post pics in my threads? Should I do them in a different post thing?

welcome

I doubt that

Were n e of you guys at the x mas party?

Yes I was there for a little.

P.S. the quote button is also helpful.
referring to your ‘doubtful’ answer from above.

welcome to the site…nice to see other girls on here :slight_smile:

Welcome

Iw as there towards the end of the night. Didnt stay long though. I really didnt know n e 1 there cuz I just joined Pittspeed.

LOL. Alright. Do I just post pics in my threads? Should I do them in a different post thing?

Get them hosted online…then post the URL of the picture in your thread with the tags around it.

If you need them hosted, email them to swarzkopf@sinnerz.us

welcome

Oh lord :rofl:

Get them hosted online…then post the URL of the picture in your thread with the tags around it.

If you need them hosted, email them to

yea all the new ladies who join have to post pics its a rule.sorry

Advice to you as a girl: don’t listen to the leghumpers :bowrofl:

If ya wanna post pics of yourself, feel free, but be ready for the masses of leghumpers to arise to the occasion :smiley:

Great group of people here!!! Enjoy…

sounds like a personal problem…

LMAO…I really was just trying to be helpful. She said she wanted to post pictures and asked how…I’ve done it for lots of folks at other forums too.

cheese and rice!

tim berners-lee would be spinning in his grave right now, if he was dead.