Hey... Josh... and Newman [LINK] Toronto Star online article >>

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1152784687378&call_pageid=968867497088&col=969048871196

Sorry Newman I didn’t get a good pic of your car…

nioace

:tup:

wow :tup: to that article

awesome :tup:

Oh that’s a British car–the wiring wasn’t right from the factory!

very cool :tup:

:headbang:Great article, love the description of my car :slight_smile:

Josh, when did you move to rochester?

josh, thats better than a magazine yes?

yhea its about right:pimp:

Very nice! :tup:

Thanks Laurance for the great coverage!

Take Mike DeTurck, for example. His Porsche 944 Turbo, judged under the typical criteria of cleanliness, perceived quality of installation, audio-visual enhancement and body-kit integration, is a disaster. None of the body panels line up, most of its interior has been stripped out and it’s filthy. But listen to his story…

LOL

Wow, not an article i expected. I was thinking there would be tons of car pics and mine would be thrown in. I defiently didn’t expect any kind of write-up.

I find it funny that “BattleBots” made it in there. I was talking about how i first got into doing work with Kevlar and Carbon Fiber and how it went back to my robot building days. I didn’t think you would remember half the stuff that was talked about during my walk-thru. Probably because i didn’t know you were involved with a newspaper.

Mike, i love how your car is considered a “disaster”, that’s awesome.

On a similar note…

To look at this, it’s pretty impressive that of all the cars there (200+?), the NYSpeed cars had a great impact on overall show and quality of its participants. That’s great for the NYSpeed community. It’s just too bad the “NYSPeed.com” was mentioned to help broaden our member base.

Thanks “the dude” for the work that went into this and getting it published. :tup:

:tup:

Can someone explain that supra and how there’s 250K into it

wow thats an awesome write-up. hell yea :tup: to the excellent representation of NYspeed

Josh I only took the pictures - Laurance wrote the article - he is one of the best car review writer out there …

Check out the links to his other car reviews - I am the photographer dude… I take a lot of pictures - Laurance is the writer guy. :slight_smile: