Hey Lanfengas >>>

My car isn’t really a “show car”, it’s too subtle. I don’t have flashing lights, neons, bling bling chrome, flashy graphics, just a monotoned clean car. If i wanted to go extreme, i could, but then i would have defeated my purpose of modifiying it and keeping it classy.

The guy who won the BMW class was a guy who had his car made up by a “Pimp-my-Ride” canadian style show called “Import Tuner”. The car is definently a looker and great for the show car scene. The thing that bothers me, is it only looks good if you have 20/20 vision…(20ft away going 20mph). The quality of the work was horrible and the truely half assed. Exactly what you would expect from a car that was built in 5 days.

It is nice to hear one of the judges say: “It was one of the nicest car at the show…”

yea… i remember you showing me all the cracks and crap body work. The car looked good from a distance… then josh brought me up close. Wow… that was a disappointment. The work was terrible

Wtf.

Some of those girls are fucking gross.

The cars are nice though.

Awesome shots :tup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/europa99/All%20Street%20Photography/Toronto%20Grand%20Prix/ASaturdayattheracetrack18.jpg

oh to be 18 again…

Actually, it should be 17… :baby:

I’ve been told the blonde is 18…but it doesn’t really matter AOC in canada is like 14 :lol: dirty canadians

more…?

Lies! Why did all the older models have to look like poop…

Well… I do have some pictures of the Bikini competition… “!”