**Official** Grand Prix of Toronto Pics/vids/Stories thread

josh? mike?

i am very interested in about 3 pics in particular… these are the only 2 pics i have.

http://f10.putfile.com/7/19008554570.jpg
http://f10.putfile.com/7/19008562339.jpg

(for the record that’s the "East Coast - ‘E’ ", not the shocker… i mean, i was flabagastin niggas like a footlocker sale)

:(…I MISSED U TOO NEWMAN…Onyx Skunk and Bing and MPD were the only guys around when i was there :frowning:

I’m transfering pics to my computer, they will be up sometime this afternoon. I never saw those two happen, but I do have the JDM ones :wink:

Nice ghetto t-shirt.

i got that little guy at footlocker. It’s a medium long/tall… pretty hyphy, eh?

“on that boy’s shirt but it say not a thinnnnnnggg”

I should have mine up tonight

car looks hot newman, way to represent us bro. oh and :tup: to hotties hanging all over ur car

lol newman

hahahahaha awesome pics

that nyspeed logo looks hot!

The girls aren’t bad either

“you guys want to lick my car while i get a picture taken?”
“OMG, YES! can we do it right now?”
“ok, but i am going to lick you…”
“oh, i won’t mind at all.”

now i just sit back and wait for the friend requests…

nice you fagasourus. I shoulda went now that I think of it.:frowning: wait…nevermind, i just remembered i hate canada.lol

hahaha glad those pics came out :tup:

:lol: niiiiiice.

oh, one thing i will point out… people at the show have NO respect for what isn’t theirs. There was a guy photographing some fucking models who put his bag (with fucking metal feet) ON MY CAR. I walked up to him and took at off, and he gave me the biggest “what the fuck are you doing touching my shit” look ever. Seriously… people were leaning all over my shit, some lady let her kids get inside skunk’s car… the door wasn’t open, they opened it and got in…

other than that, the show was alright…

rubicant?

^^^^ that’s crazy fucked up, at a show like that - wow

@ the pic… LOLLLLLL, holy shit

haha

nice pics,

:tdown: its all fucking canadians dude.

they are the most fucking retarded race of humans…EVER.

everyday, i see ignorance, and stupidity…that just blows me away.

yep, thats why i hate canada. I woulda been deported for beating some old asian dude with a fanny pack and 30 cameras.:lol: