Hi-End Studio Reference audiophile equipment

Mint condition KEF Studio Reference HI-END series speakers plus two HI-END Reference Aleph4 Clone Handmade Class A monoblock Amplifiers. Please bear in mind that these are not commercial versions of Hi-Fi equipment, these are custom made with no expenses spared!

Because of family needs they must go, all interested buyers are more than welcome to come and have a listening session to these marvels. To re-iterate these are HAND MADE, CUSTOM HI-END studio wonders, containing several gold and silver parts, for highest levels of quality and sound imaginable, high end components from Germany, Japan and the States hand picked for the best final result. This is not for wanabes. No expenses spared! Over 10,000$ into both the speakers and mono blocks.

Price will NOT be lowered. This is a great deal for those that know what these actually are and not the home boys who think their 10000w class F amplifiers and boom box in their civic is ‘more powerful’ (don’t embarrass yourself).

Please contact me by PM, I am not providing the phone number in here, selling these for my father.

3800$ no negotiations.

http://images.craigslist.org/3o33pc3le1f412814391i70809954efd816f6.jpg

Because being unable to edit your own sales posts sucks:

-(Nelson Pass) Aleph 4 amplifiers - x2 “Class A” monoblocs 200W per channel (aprox. 30kg each unit weight) All Reference parts used.
-KEF 108 Studio Custom made speakers 5 way – 250W bi-wire inputs (aprox. 40kg each unit weight)
-Mark Levinson preamp 38S with a custom chassis and upgrade components built for enhanced sound.
-HI-END AudioQuest Speaker cables (Rockefeller quad series)
-Tons of regular and reference audio CDs.

Definitely legit equipment. Try posting them up on here too Aahmed: www.harmony-central.com

It’s a huge music forum I lurk on, I’m sure you’ll find someone on there that’ll pick’em up quick.

As one of the biggest anti-Ahmed people on here, I’ll give a legit bump on this shit. If I had the spare coin these’d be going in my sitting room no doubt.

GLWS.

Ahmed, I google’d KEF 108 but found no material on them. Who built the speakers and the amps?

It’s a shame that your dad has to part with this equipment, GLWS, hopefully your family’s fortunes turn around before you get a perspective buyer.

I’ve sold and bought high-end gear on http://canuckaudiomart.com/ and highly recommend two FS posts. (I sold my Bryston 4B-NRB in less then 1 week…)

They are one offs based on Kef 104/2 and Kef 107/2 designs and upgraded components . Really unbelievable sound. Great stage, tunable, etc… its pretty bad ass to put it simply. Feels like you have an orchestra right in front of you. The monoblocs and the upgraded mark levinson preamp combined with them are just insane… I’ve listened to alot of different equipment hi-end commercial and custom and well it’s hard to textualize you have to really hear it… The cd player my dad made a custom DAC internally (upgraded it) so the signal is as pure as possible, its an unbelievable combination.

Thanks for the link however :slight_smile:

i think this thread is BS… you’re just posting awesome stuff so people will pay attention to you…lol

anyways, take better individual pics and post up individual pricing andthen trade for car parts.

This is a sale for my father not me. No trade for car parts. Cash only.

If my memory serves me, the cables themselves were 1000$+

Believe it or not already got people interested from those sites, cool.

SOLD :smiley: Guy flew all the way from Ottawa, listened to them for 5 minute and bought them cash :smiley:

Great! (it still sucks…) That guy really wanted the amps and pre-amp (38S, which is amazing, btw)

Your speakers are already up for sale… $1600 =( He’s flipping them!