HID Group Buy Round 2!!!

Hey everyone, I’m back with a second round of the KLight HID GB!! The description is mostly unchanged, but a few things (in color) did change so please read carefully!

They are German engineered (but made in Asia ) and come with a 1 year warranty on all parts. These are high quality kits that are waterproof, dust proof and shock proof. HID (Xenon) bulbs offer 3 times the light output of standard halogen bulbs, they offer a much longer life span (over 3000hrs) and look a lot better.

For bulbs that have dual filament (high beam and low beam in one bulb), the low beam is Xenon and the high beam is halogen. But this time around there are also telescopic HID kits!!! This means that the reflector changes position to aim the HID bulb up for high beam or down for low beam! (You get HID for both low and high beam.)

You can get any bulb for any car, motorcycle or SUV.

H1, H3, H3c, H4, H7, H11, H13, 9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007

There are also replacement bulbs for factory HIDs available, these are far cheaper then getting replacements from the dealer!

D1S, D1R, D2S, D2R, D4S, D4R

You can also get many different colors:

3000k (Yellow)
4300k (Pure White)
6000k (Bluish White)
8000k (Blue)
10000k (Deep Blue)
12000k (Bluish Purple)
Purple
Pink
Green

The kits include everything you need for a complete plug-and-play installation (wiring, mounting harware and ballasts/ignitors) and also include a relay, something most kits don’t have! These are very simple to install and can be done in about an hour.

This time around, there will be 3 prices, there will be a price for 5, 10 and 11+ orders. Once the slots are filled, I’ll need a minimum of 50% deposit. The rest will be payed when I receive the kits. Once I receive the kits, we can meet in the Montreal area for pick up or I can mail them to you (small extra).

If you pay full price up front, I will deduct 10$ off each kit you order, this will also make the process go a lot faster! I will not ask for any money until I have enough orders.

If you order 2 or more kits (for friends or other cars or fog lights) I will deduct 5$ off the first kit for every extra kit you buy.

The prices have lowered since the last group buy because there’s always lots of love going around :

Low-beam kits: 210$(5) 200$(10) 195$(11+)

Hi/Lo kits: 230$(5) 220$(10) 215$(11+)

Yellow, Pink, Purple, Green : Add 20$

H3c bulb: Add 20$

(New!) Telescopic kit: 295$(5) 285$(10) 280$(11+)

I accept PayPal (add 3.5% for fee), EMT, money order or cash.

You can contact me by PM or post in this thread with any questions or if you want to add your name to the list. If it’s urgent, you an always call (514) 298-2090.

This is very important: I will answer any and all questions you have and I will keep you in mind if you are thinking about a kit, but please, do not add your name to the list unless you are 100% sure to order a kit! Thank you.

If you don’t know what kind of bulb you have, just ask me or check out http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/

List:

Do you have any more info about the new telescopic setup?

What do you wanna know?

remember me? I was inquring about the lance…these are pretty easy to install right?
Thanks

I was hoping that you might be able to show us a pic of the telescopic setup.

I am in the midst of trying to find some nice housings for my popups. I kinda need to know how large the setup is.

If you can change a light bulb, you can install the kit, all you have to do is plug the kit in, find a place for the ballast and your done. All the plugs can only fit in one socket so basically you can’t get it wrong! (Unless you put them in backwards in which case the kit won’t work, all you have to do is flip the plug. lol)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/JRTLighting/Images/tepic2.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/JRTLighting/Images/tepic4.jpg

These are the only pics I can find.

do you think these will glare alot? or properly aimed its all good?

As long as they are aimed properly, they will not bother other drivers.

The only thing I am worried about is fitting those telescopic bulbs behind the metal housing on the headlights for the s13’s. They look like a really nice setup.
I am going hid regardless I just want it to actually fit in the car too :slight_smile:

I’ll see if I can get measurements for you so you can double check.

I’ve got the s15 headlights and would be interested in the set up. Do you have pics of all the available colors?

Yup, right here!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/logik23/AllColors.jpg