Hilarious story from H2Oi

Just saw someone post this on VWVortex and was cracking up for a solid minute or so: :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

On the way back to our room from the car show Bj had the bright idea…“lets flush a firecracker down the toilet” we were throwing them into the bay earlier that day and found out they were waterproof …so he flushed the toilet and i threw one in and we heard it go off in the pipe a few sec later…When it was filling up i threw another one in the water in hopes that the water would come flying out of the bowl…it did not go as smooth as that…It blew a hole the size of a fist in the bottom of the toilet and water started leaking out so i shut off the water and started to laugh http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/bcrusep/Picture093.jpg
Then the “what are we going to do” sat in we needed another toilet but we could not let the guy who payed for the room know so after a few min we came up with the idea to break into the room next to us unbolt their toilet and do a little switch a roo…so as shawn is being lookout for anyone to come i start unbolting the other toilet while bj goes to town on ours…so about 15 min and a lot of water everywhere we got the toilets switched and everything cleaned up.http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/bcrusep/Picture179.jpg

LMAO omg wtf

How fucking funny is that shit?!?! They broke into another room! :rofl :rofl

Lol dude where is that thread

It’s just in the “Funny Stories of H2O” like page 7 or 8

good story, good laugh

:rofl

:lmao Awesome!

oh man thats classic

hahaha thats awesome haha, i had a similar incident with my cousins parents bird bath, we tossed a few small firecrackers in there and then i was like hey lets toss a m98 in there, well next thing i know water is going everywhere, and we pretend nothing happened lol

Nice. Thats the way to cover your ass!

OH MY GOD THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl :rofl

5 stars. would read again

AMAZING! hahahahha, the ingenuity! total WIN.

After seeing the pic of the kid with him holding the toilet I thought maybe they went to a hardware store and bought a toilet… I was not expecting to read that they broke into another room and stole a toilet. That’s great!