Hillary Clinton's Indian Name

Got this in an email. I enjoyed it…

[FONT=‘Courier New’]Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of The American Indian nation two weeks ago in upper New York State[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’]
[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’]She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American’s present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President.[/FONT]

[FONT=‘Courier New’][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’][/FONT][FONT=‘Courier New’]She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed “yes” for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval…[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’]
Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she[/FONT][FONT=‘Courier New’] seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her “red sisters and brothers”.[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’] [/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’]At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle.[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’]The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds. A news reporter later inquired of the group of chiefs of how they had come to select the new name given to the Senator.[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Courier New’]They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.[/FONT]

wah wah. :tdown: :stuck_out_tongue:

I really hate her, but that just sucked.

And it’s a re-hash of a Kerry email…

Older than dirt, and rehashed

I chuckled.

Nope, nevermind, that was a fart.