hey guys. thought id post this up. Here is a short picture history of the sol. Its a completly different car then when it first started.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v469/…of%20the%20sol/
enjoy
actually since i have a bunch of pics in one place does any think they can photoshop me a sig??
Fetter
December 19, 2005, 1:57pm
2
If you want I can do one for you… let me know what photos you want used. You can send them to me at [email=“rob.fetterhoff@gmail.com”]rob.fetterhoff@gmail.com
this car looks familiar… did i tune this?
yes john ya tuned it. She is gonna need another tune this spring, hopefully the ol d series will be built. as for the sig, just throw one together using whatever pics…
body work is great, i love the color, should slam it to the floor, well maybe not to the floor but a few inches couldnt hurt, hehe
Jack
December 19, 2005, 5:40pm
9
you don’t work in Northpointe I hope.
Bacon
December 19, 2005, 6:04pm
10
Del Slo, nice work there. :tup:
nah i didnt ebay this car… Nope dont work in Northpointe. actually i have no clue where that is… haha…
Fetter
December 19, 2005, 10:09pm
12
I’ll grab some pics off your photobucket and let you know.
Now that I’m thinking about it I have to make a new one for myself. Should be fun
thank you… hopfully over winter break i will be buying a set of full coil overs for it. it needs a drop bad
i thought it looked familiar.
:tup:
Always nice to see someone doing looks and performance…and in a good way too :tup: