Hmmm.. D and D? Muzzy? Two Brothers? Gutted out Microns?

horrible.

newman, this was the video i was talkin about before. I never want to ride a sportbike again.

(kinda reminds me of the whistling exhaust tips video)

btw his clutch kit makes him a n*gga not to fuck with. (i gotta get me one of those)

Its their fault for the stereotype btw, they forgot Arrow, Termi, Akrapovic, Ti Force, Erion, and any of the other LEGIT exhaust/motorcycle companies…

lol. whistling tips.

ughhhhhhhhhh

Biker Boyyyzzzzzz :tdown:

sportbikes are becoming more and more mainstream, it makes me sad:meh:

Define mainstream?.. and half the people i know who own bikes, never ride them.

But no joking, the biker boy gangs, love chrome d and d pipes.

they blast by me on my katana :cry:

muzzy pipes are for homos

What about gutted out ones?

I don’t even want to ride my harley after that.
I would like them to explain to me what that clutch kit does for there bike.

Better yet, I’d like to see them on the track

if you listened to the video it makes them shift real smooth lol

I remember i was riding with some people and we stopped at a Mobil in West Seneca and some really stretched zx9 rolled up it was all chromed and red. We were checking it out and the swingarm had a HUGE crack in it. Didn’t look very safe. He was apart of the Black Yankees. Not to mention he had a D and D and cut about 12" off it. The thing was maybe 4" long and sounded like ass.

I thought thats what the stock clutch was sussposed to do

ye ayea yeaaaaa boiiii

:io:

<-----graves

wowwwww.

i’m selling my bike and buying a mini van now.

That guy was awesome.

That’s cool. No self-respecting rapper would be caught dead on my bike.

Hahaha he told us we needed to get our own little crew going. That thing sounded like garbage.

Actually … it’s not a bad song … I know I know … flame on …

at least i dont own a honduh and have this song to live my life by

Tell you the truth … i work with alot of the “inner city” biker guys … and have hung out with them many of times … great bunch of guys …

at least they are NOT the stuck up wanna be … dont come near me if you dont have a liter bike … wish i was a ama rider people

^ definitely a ton of fun to hang out with. pure entertainment. (unless you’re riding, cuz then its 150 mph everywhere you go)