HOLIDAY VALLEY TOMORROW(3/2/08)

so looks like tomorrow may be one of the last “cold” days of the year. supposed to be rain early in the week.

i will be going up with some friends around 9am.

cyou on the slopes:party2:

I’ll be there with my gf and audios for the 4 o clock pass.

i was there yesterday… was nice…

it was real nice.

probably going to go in the morning tomorrow. supposed to be great weather. spring skiing at its finest

how was it? thinking of going tomorrow

it was great just as tomorrow should be.

u ski or ride?

i was going to go alone but company would be nice.

snowboard, i’ve only been out once this year lol (sans a trip to vermont)

well as long as you arent falling all over the place and u dont mind a few trips through the park/pipe you can ride down with me

i’ve been riding for like ten years, i can make it down the hill.

i might play hockey at pepsi at noon tomorrow but maybe not. when were you thinking of going?

i wanted to go kind of early. like leave 9-930

[quote=Coldaccord;853857] i can make it down the hill.

quote]

wasnt doubting your abilities it just has to be said.

last time i rode with someone who “fell” frequently i almost cried.

last time i fell was last year at hv trying to 50-50 to lipslide on a rail and caught my tailbone at the end.

that sucked.

i might have to skip tomorrow, I spent the early part of last week on crutches and have hockey tomorrow night (haven’t done anything since i hurt my foot, took a puck to it) but maybe another time

conditions were perfect (yesterday, 3/3)

i highly recommend anyone that likes woods trails to hit up the left side going down morning star, towards the bottom theres a few nice jumps that let you fly out from the trees

ah I was gonna ask how today went. my foot just hurt too bad. I rode my bicycle around in the morning since it was so nice, and my foot was killlling me by the time I got to hockey (and even more after). ah well

I ended up going Sunday night and the snow was pretty nice. I probably shouldn’t have been riding, but I knew it was going to be the last really good night of the year and I haven’t been out in 2 or 3 years, so I had to.

The park is fucking horrible, though. What is it with this goddamn area and their ride-on rails? The only “fun” part of the park is the 1/4 to wall ride at the end of it. I actually shouldn’t even put that in quotes, because that thing is fun as hell.

Is anyone going tomorrow (wednesday) night? I think I’m going.