HOLLAND SEASON CHAMPION!!!!

We wrapped up the season @ Holland last night.

If you don’t know me, I field 4 Hornet cars and 1 Queen Bee car.

Well my GF (Queen Bee) locked up her Championship last night, finished third, and took home the big prize!!!

I had a shot at the Hornet Championship, but couldn’t make it happen, as the guy who won it has won 7 of 10 races this season, I won 0, but got 2nd in points on consistency.

All I can say is I’m ready for CRASH A RAMA Next weekend!!!

ya… my tires held up. thanks for looking for me tho. I didnt have brakes my whole race tho… lol. I was just cruising…

What the hell happened in the tech barn? I mean I dont know where your GF finished but i thought it had to of been right behind me or third? But I didnt see her ever bring her car there?? I heard alot of people saying that I should have won the championship cuz her car didnt go to Tech??

:drama2:

chamoion!

lol. I dont even know what this means… but you should know the Holland rules somewhat?

I think I’m going to put together a car for this shit next year for the hornets. congrats to you and your gf.

why, because i mowed the grass there when i was 16?

lol, just kidding. in all seriousness, i haven’t the slightest idea what ANY of the racing rules are there.

lol. It seems like you worked there for awhile. We use to go watch Rob alot too. But anyways, Congrats to you two! It was a good season.

I got a buddy who races at Holland and claims the people running it are shady, is there any truth to that?

Same here, I really want to bring a 1st gen Neon. :snky:

DO it! Its alot of fun. As for the people running Holland being shady… i wouldnt say that. Everyone has a complaint about every track they run at. Its just racing. You probably wouldnt even meet the owner personally cuz he isnt around that much. I think that sometimes they can be unfair when it comes to dealing with shitty situations… like the champion of the season not taking her car to tech ?? I mean if it was any other class if you do not go directly to tech ater the race you get bounced and forfiet points for that evening. But like last night, I was second in points… won the race and the girl that finished third and won the championship never came to tech?? It puts the tech guys in a bad situation cuz who honestly wants to bounce a girl? But if it was anyone else or any other division they wouldnt have even thought twice about it. I do not have anything against this driver… we talk often and she races good!! But rules are rules.

What do the techs generally look for and how thorough are their inspections?

Here is the situation so you can put your worries to rest why you weren’t the Champion.

FIRST: You won the race, you went to tech, did you run the hornet race? Samantha went straight from the track back into the line up for the Hornet race.

SECOND: The last lap of the Hornet race she blew a hole in her engine block, it threw a rod, the car was NOT RUNNING, therefore could not be DRIVEN TO TECH. Al and Craig came to MY PIT STALL, teched the car, and SAID EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.

PLEASE TALK TO TECH IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM with that, but the car was teched, and nothing UNFAIR happened.

Thanks, its a lot of fun, bring a car and come have some fun!

The first gen neons, (actually there is a whole team of them) do pretty well.

You didn’t talk to tech did you? They came over and teched her car because we couldn’t drive it to tech. Thanks!

She parked her car after the Hornet race, we walked to tech and told them we couldnt DRIVE the car there, they cam over and teched the car, just so that everything is clear there.

Chipped computers, piggyback wiring/systems, camber, camshafts, compression rations, suspension, pistons, etc, its actually a pretty strict set of rules believe it or not.

HERE is the reason why she wasn’t able to drive to tech, just to put this to rest.

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/Stuff%20For%20Sale/100_2404.jpg

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/Stuff%20For%20Sale/100_2403.jpg

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/Stuff%20For%20Sale/100_2402.jpg

I see no problem. Should’ve driven it to tech:nono:

Is that pink painted pulley stock size and weight?

Nice, Neons actually have a rich history of dominating auto-x and road courses in the mid to late 90’s and early 2000’s, which most people don’t know.
:burnout:

Nice, Neons actually have a rich history of dominating auto-x and road courses in the mid to late 90’s and early 2000’s, which most people don’t know.
:burnout:

CHAMOION!!!

Actually, that is a stock pulley for a VX civic with NO POWER STEERING.

My GF just got spray paint happy, the valve cover is also that pink too… lol

LOL I just noticed, thanks for telling me guys… Fixed.