Honda/Acura shell

I’m looking for a 92-95 civic or 92-95 integra shell. I want something that already had a manual tranny and the body not to rough and to have a clean title. Let me know what you have call or text me at 518-572-7453

I have a 95 EX Sedan with ABS and rear disc, some honda rust, and some on front pass door. All panels are straight otherwise, actually there is a small dent near the trunk key hole. Rear bumper needs painting. Needs front wheel bearings, and one of the rear e brake cables replaced. I did a lot of new parts to it not long ago. Brakes, rotors, calipers, wheel studs, 2.5" from cat back, thrush muffler… prob others. Motor and tranny are already out. Has 189k miles. Sunroof works flawlessly, no leaks.

How much and do you have any picture?

:lol This is the only one I have currently.

Car is sitting in a friends garage right now, was going to just part it all out. Its on shit tires too. Make an offer if you want. I will try and get more pics of it this weekend.

Get me more pictures of it and if it’s easier for you just text them to me. Once I see the rest I’ll make you an offer