Honda <^<<><#>BMW<>%<%Audi>>><<>^vVW

JDM yo

Vw people tend to like tight pants and ugly women from my experience

The women I have dated are pretty hideous… very manly features too.

We have? I am terrible with the name to face game.

There were hot chicks at H2O…you missed out son.

the wrist bands are just fancy sponges. to soak of boiling over brake fluid. i guess a rag and a ziptie would do, but not very visualy pleasing. lol.

and n!cole = has penis

I saw pics and they lacked the hot chicks that the dsm/evo shoot out brings

A Honda would work as a daily driver for me too, but it’s not very visually pleasing either. :tongue

And you’re just jealous my dick is bigger than yours.

few times at the lot about nitrous and photography. i was with dave in the supra when we played around on 890.

Got ya.

ew and a VW is visually pleasing??? come on! every 16 year old girl with an ipod a cell phone and a mac laptop wants a fucking jelly bean jetta chick car. they are for roley poley ugly chicks with generous parents.

Well in all honesty you weren’t at either to see for yourself. Maybe there are just more pics of girls on the evo forums because all the cars look alike. More important to take pics of the girls.

Jettas are stupid looking. Ek’s are much more appealing

<— Roley poley ugly chick w/iPod and cell phone!!!

I missed out on the 16 year old / Mac laptop / generous parents part though. FML.

Nah they had a thread for ladies of the shoot out and it was nice

Audi>Honda

/Thread

This is not an Aud/VW vs. Honda thread!

This is a PROBE FTMFW thread!!

Mustang>world

:hug

and as far as hot chikcs at waterfest and h2o. hell yes there were like a million, but they were GF’s of the vw dudes. all the vw chicks themselves were like trolls lol.

Mazda 4-lyfe.