HONDA IS THE BEST (i r smrt)

OH NO u DIDANT!

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]for the sake of not being flamed. how exactly are hondas better?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol

what is the point of this thread some random honda is quick? does that make you feel better about your life choices or something.

op - the future dumbfest of nyspeed is already here i see

spring is approaching and all the dumbfucks are comming out of their caves and back on to the streets. i really hope i dont see you idiots on the streets with your poorly/halfass modded cars, you might hurt someone.

meh kid still spinning through the 60’ …has too much air in the tires and I see he didn’t heat’em up good enough. On race gas in a NA car :bloated: put some bo0st in dat bitch. I would have been more impressed if that was a full interior with AC EG lol

ya but 11.0 is still pretty fuckin good for an all motor k series. 14.5:1 compression holy shit.

i guess its okay, I mean theres alot of money tied up to only go 11 on slicks

??? is that a fact fuck and im been screwing around with my gsr motor for all this time

I don’t see a 11.0 being that great with a full build race engine. I mean the dude is running race gas on a NA motor :smash2:

ya i know but it is a 4 cylinder the displacement is only 2.4l, i mean i just think its pretty impressive to do without forced induction.