Honda Parts, Turbo parts... MUST GO ASAP!!!

What? I thought you were getting a b series? :confused

putting the swap in tommarow :nod

SOLD!!!

What’s it going in ur coupe?

He picked up another coupe for a winter car.

eric, you got any performance D series parts?

I have some turbo parts, light weight flywheel, some random things I run across here and there. Anything particular?

turbo parts are a plus, the flywheel i might entertain. maybe a different IM than the Vertical throttle body one that I have…

really lookin for a cam… theyre hard to come by tho

Your best bet would be to convert to the EX. Pick up a Y8 intake mani with a better cam. Or screw that and go turbo. I still have the setup from my amigo. You could always use that IHI turbo I have. They work out decent for a daily driven D-series.

u have a full turbo kit for a D series?
ive already got the FMU from ya

I have the BOV, IHI RHB5 turbo w/ internal WG, probe intercooler or FMIC, lines… You will need the manifold, ic piping and down pipe/ couplers. Everything else I should have.

how much for all that?

$200 w/ the probe IC
$250 w/ FMIC

FMU???1?1 WTF?! I’ll chip and basemap an ECU for you for 60 bucks if its OBD1… this includes the chip.

Chipped ecu ftw! But hes OBD-2 I believe.

Dang… I have about 50 chipping kits that I put together a while back, I haven’t put much initiative into actually advertising my services though.

Do you have a stock hydro D flywheel? I had one on this guys spare block, but he decided to send it to the scrap yard without taking it off for me :frowning:

I think I do. I will check today for you once I get out of work.

well im gonna have a stock hydro D flywheel soon cuz i think im gonna buy erics lightweight one.

eric, we will have to talk about a package of stuff but i think ive got an intercooler comin to me off a galant VR4

Yeah Eric. Get my ECU too!

Nick keep me posted. I can work out a good price for what you want.