Honest A Comp Stuff Sale - Cheap Isht

USB 2.0 Expansion Card & PCI/Ethernet Card - $2 Each

Logitech Camera (needs to be superglued back onto mount but 100% operational) - $10

Belkin USB to Wireless G Adapter (comes with CD, stand, everything but box) - $19

Winfast Leadtek A340 128 MB Graphics Card (cheap way to upgrade to DVI Output!!) - $7

2 x 512 MB Memory (see picture for specification) - $15

IO Data External HD (120 GB) (True JDM but works here in the US) - $29

D Link USB to Ethernet Adapter - $7

Philips TV Tuner Card (specs unknown but 100% functional) - $5

PM with questions. If you want more than one thing I’ll work out a price too.

hey im looking fer an external hd like that . . how does that one work?

Works perfectly, no issues.

I’d be interested in Belkin adapter if I knew exactly what it does. :lol

Looking to make a WiFi setup at the moment.

It basically lets any USB equipped computer without built in wireless or wireless card to connect to a wireless router. The “b” and “g” speed protocols are both supported.

So, pretty much any computer can wirelessly connect to the interwebzzz with this device if there is any wireless network around. The range is decent, I had it a good 75 feet from the modem at my last apt and it worked well. Hope that explains a bit better.

I even used it with a Windows 2000 unit, and it recognized the device somehow… It should be pretty much plug and play on XP or Vista. The driver is there in any case, so you should be good.

im 99% sure you have wireless adapter in your notebook vlad :stuck_out_tongue:

cool stuff tho ! i like the tv tuner card

but i dont buy old pc stuff , i actually might start a simular thread when i get pics i got just as much stuff for sale as you do probably at this point, mostly hard drives, dvd burners and ram tho