Hosting Suggestions?

Looking for another host for a personal domain. Would ideally like to be able to host multiple domains through one hosting agreement. Any suggestions? Should be reliable, fast, have a good cpanel and support. I don’t need huge bandwidth or storage.

Thanks

Precision Effect has done me right in that regard. The cpanel is pretty friendly and there is a program which has dozens of programs/scripts already loaded into it, which allows for simple installs ( wordpress etc ). Can host multiple domains, etc.

http://www.precisioneffect.com/

dreamhost.com

I get 300GB storage space and 6363GB/mon bandwidth

I’m thinking about godaddy right now. I’ve been very happy with their domain managment over the past few years. Easy integration at that point. Also checking out dreamhost as it is mentioned in most of the old threads on this subject in here.

forgot to mention all that plus MySQL and a whole bunch of WebDev utilities for ~$100 a year.

I’ve heard a lot of good things about dreamhost also, would like to comment that I’m sure mySQL is free with precision effect and other utilities.

I have always recommended and will continue to do so, aplus.net they have great customer support and great packages

Dreamhost seems to have horrid reviews in terms of reliability… thoughts?

I’ve been using Dreamhost for 4 years now with absolutely 0 complaints or issues; Everything works flawlessly.

aplus looks fairly solid Mike… hrmmmm