Hot Rod POWER TOUR

this should be so much fun. my buddy lives in cleveland so he knows some of the cool places to go up there. but i cant f’n wait. big pittspeed fun over USA

I’m trying to make the first leg, but got alot going on in the summer.

ok so far we got

flyinglow57 & friend from s.carolina
cheeks & whom ever wants to break down with him
454sixspeed & whom ever wants to ride in a sick ass truck

as long haulers

and
whitey &jeff@1stry for the cleveland to michigan leg of it.

post up if you want to go. i want a nice group it would be so much f’n fun.

Just talked to a buddy of mine, might roll out my Blazer for this if it is ready. I would only do the 1st leg though. I’ll know for sure soon.

Would love to go. Would is required? I mean could I and abuddy tag along the firs leg or so even if we dont have a hot rod in?

Just wanted to mention, I already have a passenger.

Hater.

I think burnyd is going to ride with me, but if theres someone better (anybody) that wants to come I’ll kick him out

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i did it in 03 its was fun…the show part gets boirng after awhile

but we went from lousiana to texas

oh baby was it fun on burbon street

larry flints hustler club oh how i miss

word to the wise get the route and take it

dont meet up with the others in the morning…they jam pack 5000+ cars into a parking lot just to say ok lets go!! you end up takeing 2 hours to get out of the lot…

Would love to ride with someone!

I plan to take my ta and my cousin with a turbo mustang wants to go to, so we’re planning on the first leg, maybe more… but I just want to go as it will be like a huge car show in motion!

what are u driving out in cheeks

My 240

92 days till it starts

91 days and 11 hours 26 miunutes till cheeks is calling aaa to get the 240 towed home:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

he might need this info http://www.jjsautomotive.com/contact.html

:rofl: :rofl: