How about this shit

Some people got to much time on there hands. But it was a sweet deal though

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070828/ap_on_re_us/odd_iphone_unlocked

:rofl:…nice

Not bad…about $65-$70 per hour…and if he doesnt have to pay any taxes even better…that dude looks like he has no life tho…maybe the car will help him score a nice piece of ass

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070824/capt.c56b90571d4e4879b3ff37e71ef1fc31.iphone_unlocked_nyjc101.jpg?x=180&y=129&sig=UYEossLgh3yIc.8K0UFUiw--

Yea the picture of that dude answers a few questions.

It would be nice to get a 350z.

as if having an iPhone and being able to tell girls that you hacked it to work on another network wouldn’t get him laid enough. :rofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

is it just me or is this kid gettin ripped off. i mean a 350z is sweet n all but this kid should be shittin out 100 dolla bills.

Nah, its worth it because he did get 3 other iphones and Im sure he is going to do it again, plus he got a whoopass car.

So being a nerd paid off. Good for the kid. I would’ve sold it to a big company or eBay’ed it and got 10 350Z’s

I’ll be looking for the next post “Iphone Nerd Injured In High Speed Car Wreck”

seriously though, if he can getthese phones to workon any carrier, including overseas, then a 350z for payment is like me blowing a $1 to some stripper’s boobs–pocket change.

that shit has to be worth more than that to someone…

Nope, he will definitely have to pay taxes on the value of the 350Z and any other gifts/compensation he receives

he sold the phone. does that mean the guy is going to reverse engineer it to make more. did they kid also sell the direction on how to hack it.

I am glad the kid did something productive and made some money. will probably work out better in the long run later in life

It’s not on any carrier, notice how the news guy said “T-Mobile” that phone has antennae equipment on the inside for receiving GSM signals only…pretty much unlocked it just like people do their cingular/att - tmobile razr’s…it just took a little more because of how the phone was built. It’ll never work on Sprint/Nextel, Verizon,Cricket,Metro without some major modifications that wouldn’t be possible because of the cramped space inside of that phone…simply no room for the amount of hardware which would be needed to make it cross network technology

a sweet Nissan 350Z and 3 8GB iPhones."