how do i get my roomate...

lol, every time i go on i see him on. EVERY TIME EVEN AT 430 IN THE FUCKING MORNING.

so unhealthy

you’re just as addicted.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:20,topic:36656"”]

jam, I could come into town and shit under his covers…

that would atleast get him outta the room…

[/quote]

do it you won’t.

[quote=“dawn,post:22,topic:36656"”]

you’re just as addicted.

[/quote]

STFU

AM NOT!!!

Tell him to come to my house… you both win… he gets out and mingles with new people and still will play halo 3… with me

if it makes you feel better, I have 3 fucking roommates that are failing classes because of Halo3.

Print out a Halo 3 cd sticker using Roxio or some shitty CD burner program, take his halo 2 disk (if he has one) and put the sticker on it, total juke when he tries to load up halo 3.

[quote=“Estorvito,post:18,topic:36656"”]

Why does it matter what he does with his free time? He’s your roommate NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND.

You should find something better to do with “YOUR” free time and stop stalking your roommate.

:picard:

[/quote]

i do awesome shit. he’s my boy, we’ve been boys since we were young. ever since this halo 3 nonsence came out hes been fucking lamesauce…

[quote=“Jon,post:17,topic:36656"”]

Well eventually he’ll beat it,unless its multiplayer which might get pretty ugly.

What did he normally do?

[/quote]

xbox live. it never ends. how many times can you kill master chief before it gets old???

[quote=“Motocrossx23,post:27,topic:36656"”]

Print out a Halo 3 cd sticker using Roxio or some shitty CD burner program, take his halo 2 disk (if he has one) and put the sticker on it, total juke when he tries to load up halo 3.

[/quote]

i like. or maybe i’ll just put it on my old ass edition of COOL BOARDERS 2

hopefully his 360 blows up

1.) buy a 360 with the red ring of death.
2.) swap it with his when he’s at work or something.
3.) Enjoy his inability to play halo and all fun related stuff with warranty claims and the like
4.) Sell functioning 360
5.) Profit