How hard would it be....

Considering its not really super rare Im assuming not all that difficult

Edit: Dont be a gay, search is your friend

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=241771914&dealer_id=99575&car_year=2002&model=GTI&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1999&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=6+Cylinder&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&color2=&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=VOLKS&keywords_display=&color=BLACK&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14150&advanced=y&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=464&rdpage=thumb

:tdown:

go on the vortex.
theres probably 862 of them.

edit: why do you even ask these questions on here?
look. its the only way you’ll find one. vortex auto trader. GO!

Theres 2 pages of Black 6spd MKIV VRSIQQQQ GTI’s on auto trader, the one I posted was closest to his, leather, opt. wheels Ext.

If only the curb you plowed into was a bit taller…like say a concrete wall…

if only…sigh

Edit. Has anyone seen MikeRi24?? because there is some serious deja vu going on everytime fuckwad here posts.

This thread is so full of fail…

THEN QUIT BITCHING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! FGGT!

High five Kyle.

Low 5 right back atcha!

I hope you get banned for wasting space on the DB

you all had it easy.
i worked with the fucking kid.

O man…I am sooo sorry :frowning:

I cannot imagine your pain.

look on salvagedirect.com maybe yours is on there

No car I’ve ever owned has been perfect enough to want another just like it. There is always room for improvement.

Truth. Forward steps my friend. We need progrees, and change!

/Obama.

Hey’s it’s the election day, whatever.

Find the car would be easy. Find a mint sent of rims on Vdub board and getting them shipped to you would be the hard part.

lol

get a used R32.

enough with the F(AIL)wd

didnt you always say how much you hated that car/wasnt it for sale?

let it go…

QTF. Another thing theblue once said and that stuck with me is “there are so many cars out there, why buy the same one twice, go get something new” - after I went Golf -> Jetta -> GTI lol