How hard would it be....

To find a car identical to one you previously owned?

I had a Black 2002 VW GTI VR6 24v. Black heated leather. NO sunroof. 6 Speed.

How hard would it be to find another for sale, just like it?

This thread may seem retarded to you, but I really miss my old car enough to search the country for another come spring time.

Year doesn’t need to be the same though.

Steve don’t be such a indecisive fuck. Make sure you are going to find a car you really want for the next few yeArs

Just hop on whatever bandwagon come in spring…

I know. As much as I want a new car, I feel like I would be happy again if I had my old car back. I really started to love it and then I totaled it. I drove another one just like my old car the other day and it killed me to drive it and realize it wasn’t mine.

Besides, it would be much cheaper than what I’ve got now. My dad has a scheme to sell my car come spring so he wants to help me make this happen.

WAT?

You know… evo bandwagon… vrsiq bandwagon… sti bandwagon… a4 bandwagon

im hunting for a 92-93 4 door accord ex so no, youre not that weird

weirdo

vr6 bandwagon? there never was one. I already owned one, I’m not too sure where you’re going with this…

I swear to god I will thru hell to find one of these fuckers!
I miss ittttttt

seriously???

:banghead::banghead:

???//
:picard:

i dk… i’m a few in okaY?"?"!!!"$£?!

LOL I figured haha. I had no idea what you were talking about. Everyone else thinks VW’s are gay. While I agree I fucking miss my old car :[

Well you have to total atleast one car to realize what you once had…

How it goes and stuff

I know. I wake up and look at my computer desktop daily to remind myself how much i loved that car. I will do what it takes to get another.

buttsecks?

later…

:slight_smile:

<3

1985 red yugo

2002 BLACK VR6.