How is this not illegal (prostitution)

your right, i dont know, ON TO THE NUDES!!!

:wiggle: well played +karma

I don’t believe for a second that bitch is a virgin…
And concidering her sister works at the Bunny ranch…
ib4thebitchisjusttryingtogetpremium$forthepoon.

I heard her on Howard Stern… she said that she would be up for anal too. I don’t believe that she is a V.

“Natalie already has her bachelor’s in women’s studies from Sacramento State. In January she starts working on getting her master’s in marriage and family therapy. HA!”

If a girl says that she is no V.

Maybe she had that surgery that re-tightens that shit.

i knew many o girls that would just do anal and a lot of head but would say still had the V card

What if it “slipped” into the va jay jay during anal? still a virgin?

quit slacking and post up the contact info

lol. technical virgins are funny.

with her BA and starting her masters this has a “research project” labeled all over it

nice acorns :tup:

I’d hit it like no tomorrow

lol that’s what I was thinking.

Anyway this has already been tried multiple times before and ebay will most likely shut it down.

^^^ auction wont be on ebay, auction will be on bunnyranch.com

You guys do know prostitution is legal in canada,or at least some parts if the guy buys the motel.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Word.

are there any more pics of her besides the one that everyone has seen?

i want to see nudes

OK im bumping this

its a diff girl but

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520982,00.html?test=latestnews

Student Who Auctioned Virginity Online May Have to Pay Half Her Earnings in Taxes
Thursday, May 21, 2009

Print The teenage student who sold her virginity for $13,827 could have to hand over half of her earnings to the taxman.

German inland revenue investigators are studying reports that Alina Percea, 18, was paid in cash for a weekend of sex with a middle-aged Italian businessman after auctioning her virginity online.

Prostitution is legal in Germany — where Alina studies — but hookers are taxed at 50 percent of their earnings.

The Romanian-born computer studies student is allowed to work in Germany for 90 days as long as she arrived on a student visa, even as a prostitute.

But because Alina earned so much in such a short time she may also be liable for a hefty VAT bill.

A German inland revenue spokesman said: “If we have hard figures then we can make an accurate assessment.”

THE teenage student who sold her virginity for £8,800 could have to hand over half of her earnings to the taxman.
German inland revenue investigators are studying reports that Alina Percea, 18, was paid in cash for a weekend of sex with a middle-aged Italian businessman after auctioning her virginity online.

Prostitution is legal in Germany — where Alina studies — but hookers are taxed at 50 per cent of their earnings.

The Romanian-born computer studies student is allowed to work in Germany for 90 days as long as she arrived on a student visa, even as a prostitute.

But because Alina earned so much in such a short time she may also be liable for a hefty VAT bill.

A German inland revenue spokesman said: “If we have hard figures then we can make an accurate assessment.”

One German tax expert said: “By the time they’ve had half in income tax and some in VAT she’ll be lucky to have a couple of thousand left for her effort.”

German immigration officials are also checking Alina’s visa status to see if she should even be working.

If she arrived in the country with just a tourist visa she could be deported for working without a permit.

Alina, who studies in Mannheim, has told how she had unprotected sex with her 45-year-old bidder at a luxury Venetian hotel.

She said: "I liked the man and got on with him well. He didn’t look 45, and he seemed much younger. We spoke in English as I can’t speak Italian and he can’t speak Romanian.

"He paid me a lot of compliments throughout the day, and he was very funny and charming. We got on very well, and I was pleased he’d won.

"We kissed, then undressed each other. I’d never done that before, so I was nervous. He laid me on the bed and started kissing my body, then we had sex. I was attracted to him, so I enjoyed it.

"We only had sex once, then fell asleep. Next morning, we had breakfast together like any other couple.

“He told me he’d like to see me again, and I agreed. I hope to see the man again - and next time I won’t make him pay.”