Anyone want to buy a virgin?

OMG

definitely not prostitution…

No way that girl is a virgin…

thinkin the same thing.

:lol:

2nd that

yea she is. she had tests done and everything I heard about it on howard stern.

just a tramp lookin for cash, she will prolly end up dead

x2

I have seen a few stories about this on TV.

:picard:

Slut looking for attention.

Please tell me that was a crack at a joke.

for sure, shes only done it in the butt haha.

but forreal, if you have ever fucked a virgin, you would know its not worth that kind of money.

Take your worse fuck ever, combind it with the tightest pussy you’ve ever had. thats what its like.

The most enjoyable part is tearing the girls hymen, and watching her make faces shes never made before.

Other then that, its just sex.

also, for anyone who is a must have, they can now replace that shit with a plastic surgery operation. Im sure its not the same tho.

People really need to mind their own fucking business. “we need the government to step in and stop this”. No, we don’t. Go back to your bible class and shut the fuck up. If she wants to let some rich scumbag pop her cherry and net 3.7 million for it good for her.

id want all the medical proof that not 1 dicks been up that front door.

More than I can afford. Back to slores, I guess.

Seriously of all the problems in the world let alone this country, why should we do anything about it. Who Gives a Fuck.

I’d like to know the logistics of the verification process on this.

wow I’d pay like $37

way too overpriced

I wonder if shes open to trades

who do you think you’re fooling guy?

As for OT, everyone on nyspeed should pitch in and buy her and we can gangbang the fuck out of her for the night. That pic definitely looks like “myspace angles” tho, I bet she’s ugly. Like her back is really wide or something.