Anyone want to buy a virgin?

just another stupid tramp attention whore.

I wouldn’t even pay that. If I’m paying for it give me one of those slutty bitches from the bunny ranch that knows what she’s doing. If you’re giving me a virgin and all the teaching that goes along with her I better be the one getting paid.

lmfao wtb virgin, the gov. needs to stay out of this. id say let the person who fucks her get interview and ask how bad she was.

i say ya charge her the 3.7 mill to get the stains that are going to take place out

if this is the same girl that was on stern, she has been doing this for a year or so. She siad no to the 3.7 mill because the guy wanted to film it and take pics for a website…

Awww, isn

ehhhhh… gonna need a few beers

not worth it

maybe her and madonna have some hair parts in common?

ughh shes not worth it. even if she was good at the sex i wouldn’t pay her for it.

I hope some Nigerian dude gets it and then scams her.

yeah ive fucked a few virgins…give me a girl that knows what she’s doing and doesn’t just lay there. :tdown:.

:lol:

remember its in an escrow account.

Mmmm… shes got some dark meat on her!

But, Im assuming the only person who would pay that much for a girls virginity may also be a virgin too, and would not realize sex with virgins always sucks.

Big thumbs up to this girl though for exploiting mans weakest point.

I wanna eat her hymen

i bet she has aids in a year

This story has been around for awhile… I remember hearing how she was picky about who the guy would be, so in essence the highest bidder doesnt mean shit.

Eww. She can keep it.

thanks for announcing that you were a virgin to the entire site, just one more thing I’m better than you at.:roflpicard:

Since she’s never given it up and has lips like that, I’d bet she could suck start a leaf blower.

why, you gunna hit it?