Anyone want to buy a virgin?

seriously

This is old news.

I was just down the road in Carson City. I drove by the bunnyranch (in Moundhouse, NV) everyday on my way to work. I only made one stop there to get a T-Shirt. Lets just say I would not have thought about screwing any of the girls that were there that night, they were nasty!

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/natalie-dylan/ shes not that good looking…

at all.

some girl made a blog about this on my myspace lol…
yeah i said it
my myspace

link to EBAY not found

ive fucked way hotter virgins than that and didnt pay a dime. are people really this desperate? with that kind of money, i’d buy a veyron and drive all around downtown cleveland. i’ll fuck a couple virgins and still have a couple million left over

if that were the case the paypal fees would kill her

x2

I love vegas.

I love the moonlite bunny ranch.

i love brunettes.

i love virgins.

god, if I had the 3.7 million this would sound like an excellent weekend event. although, she is a tad old.

fixed

but too bad shes 22

22 would be nice.

im scrambling to find somewhere to take this 19 year old girl in 20 minutes and neither of us are hungry. :eekdance:

movie previews usually last about 20min :tup: , although it would be dumb to leave before the movie even started

Ugh. i cant even think of anything offensive to say at the moment.

If she wants to have some loaded slob druel on her while he pops her cherry than good for her. All those “special interest” groups need to go fuck themselves, and start chugging the “magical punch”.

damnit someone beat my $17.00 bid