How many of you fggts wear a belt clip for your cell phone??? redux.

i have to my phone gets scratched up so i guess i like dick

lol the people who wear it won’t vote.

paging all firefighters, belt clip CENTRAL

i’ve seen guys with two phone clips…and while they aren’t homo’s…doesn’t it always seem like they can’t get women anyway? 200 pounds overweight…belt cinched tight…belly fat pouring over the belt, and over their phone clip.s

never ever. ever.

whats wrong with a belt clip? I always wear it. IMO it looks better then having it clunk around in your pocket getting scratched up or looking like you have a tumor growing out of your leg.

I do.

I can see it being helpful with dressy work clothes but seems kind of dumb with normal clothes.

I never carry a cell.
That alone is gay.
99.9999% of the time it is in one of three places, on desk, in car, on countertop at home.
What are you the fucking President of the United States? lol
“Someone might need me while I am in the express lane at Tops and they can’t wait another 30 seconds until I get to my car!”
lol
If we have a baby sitter my wife carries her phone.
That’s what purses are for you homos.lol

i use either the pouch that came with my phone or i use the holster, just depends on the day

my phone came with a belt clip, i put it on my sunvisor so my phone doesnt fly around my cupholder or fall outta my pocket

i waer on at work sometime, strictly so i can sell them to ppl tho.

totally agree they are gay tho.

I’ve fucked up more phones by keeping them in my pocket. I really thought about getting one for my iPhone but I refuse to be a cell phone cowboy…

i have one. not really a big fan of it but it is convenient especially for my blackberry.

:carnut

Its different if your a busy contractor, but if your just the regular joe not cool… Half the people i see that have one thinks they are hott shit. For the birds IMO

:lol:

yeah…got me one of these
http://www.lakelandcom.com/0000/M5/minitor5.jpg

one of these for Erie County Emergency Services
http://www.allpage.com/pictures/alpha_elite.jpg

and yes i keep my phone on a belt clip too lol

I got a crackberry from work that just wouldn’t look right carrying around in my pocket, but any time I forget I have it when I get in my car, the fuckin thing bites me. I do not prefer it, but I need it with me at work.