How many "omg merry xmas!!!!" texts have you received today?

I just received my 11th one for the day. ugh, I get it, you’re trying to spread holiday cheer but really. my roomates gf just texted me merry xmas. I barely talk to her. so stop the text bombs please. thank you.

7, including some wrong number. dude was looking for melissa so i asked if she was hot and if he could hook me up. didnt hear back from him after that. and this is far from the first time he tried to text melissa

as soon as i started getting them i started sending em like crazy just to be that guy!

really bill? 47?

a lot. i hate this aspect of the holiday

I’m antisocial. Am I obligated to reply?

14, they stopped coming at around 12:30

i started getting that at 12 when all the drunk asses were up celebrating. how fucking annoying…

about 42 so farr…

:word: I just deleted most of them, probably got between 10-15. Annoying for the most part.

filled up my in box. bout 50

Started at 12 last night and started back up at like 830 and had just kept going.

phones off for the day.

about 16, and 3 are from numbers i dont know

I got a bunch. A few it was cool cause I lost there numbers.

8 rolled in when i turned my phone on this morning, not counting the one that was so long it took 4 messages to come in. probably 6 or so more since then too. if i’m not important enough to you to send me a personal message wishing me a merry christmas, then don’t bother sending me one at all.

too many /thread

i just sent one to jam to piss him off.

1. I got about 30 of them saying “So I hear your in town, lets drink later and play some cards”