How Many People On Nyspeed:

and get krunkelstiltskin a job making $100K a year

sorry about your blue collar upbringing.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000I9NY.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1-I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So I could get with Leoshi
Cause she don’t know me but yo she’s really fine
You know I see her all the time
Everywhere I go, and even in my dreams
I can scheme of ways to make her mine
Cause I know she’s livin phat
Her boyfriend’s tall and he plays ball
So how am I gonna compete with that
‘Cause when it comes to playing basketball
I’m always last to be picked
And in some cases never picked at all
So I just lean upon the wall
Or sit up in the bleachers with the rest of the girls
Who came to watch their men ball
Dag y’all! I never understood
Why the jocks get the fly girls
And me I get the hood rats
I tell ‘em scat, skittle, skibobble
Got hit with a bottle
And put in the hospital, for talkin’ that mess
I confess it’s a shame when you livin’ in a city
That’s the size of a box and nobody knows yo’ name
Glad I came to my senses
Like quick-quick got sick-sick to my stomach
Overcome with my thoughts of me and her together
Right?
So when I asked her out she said I wasn’t her type

doesn’t mean you should skip college…

i never learned to read.

wow i didn’t realize how many degenerates are on nyspeed

a lot of you people should really quit fucking around with your cars and get schooled.

Is that really the best you can do?

Sure you can be successful without going to college, but why do things the hard way when you don’t have to?

Even if you find absolutely no value in a college education, college degree = doors open.

thats all I want to do/care to do. I have work to do, not everything was handed to me on a silver platter

OMG that post right there is what bigclap was made for.
:bigclap::bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

lol it was a pretty good throwback insult.

short joe jokes will never be out of style. someone post the joe at the half door photoshop, it is timeless.

they will when it becomes an outpatient procedure!

:lol:

skewl’s fer fuels

in all honesty, who the hell would NOT want to go to college? College was the best 5 years of my life. I learned so much about the world outside long island, about myself, about other people and religions and lifestyles outside the US. I partied a TON, I did some drugs, met some girls, I partied some more, met some more girls lol. In the end, I proved to myself that I really could do something if I put my mind to it. Getting a degree wasn’t/isn’t easy for me, let alone Computer Science. I am glad that I pushed myself to do it though, It has made me a new person.

Going away to college was the best thing I have EVER done. I would never want my children to miss out on an experience like this.

Well put, college is great

your just jealous that I was experimenting with Mike and not with you :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: joestypes may never have went to college, but i am sure that his job with daddy would still have been waiting for him. In the meantime, you should have went and enjoyed a 4 year sleepover camp on his dime. You would not have regret it.

:lol: I don’t work for my dad

doesn’t really even matter. Although, someone said you got your job though your family. It doesn’t really change my point. Either way, your choices are your choices. I’m just sayin that you missed out on a good time at college and that chances are, you would still end up making the same money whether you went to school or not.

you had NOTHING to do with your (what you consider) “white collar” upbringing, at all.

100k a year isnt rich, or even that good really. Yea, considered to any random joes (ha) job it is, but i’ve seen that made in 3 months on the street. Nothing to brag about. Unless you’re making millions a year, you are just as blue collar as everyone else.

lol holy shit i did not realize how many people have massive hatred for Joe… first of all 100K in buffalo is good money, secondly, the street? wtf are you talking about? wall street? slangin rocks on the street? wtf?

Blue collar and white collar are not how much money you make its the type of work you do.

once again.

you people need to stop fucking with your cars and get educated.